*Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
Cookson Hills Connect is proud to participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), an FCC initiative that helps ensure all households have access to reliable, high-speed internet. Under ACP, you may be eligible for a discount of up to $75** per month for high-speed internet services for households on tribal lands (tribal affiliation not required for eligibility), or up to $30 per month for households not on tribal lands.
How to Qualify:
A member of the household must meet at least one of the following criteria.
- Participate in the Federal Lifeline Program or receive benefits under certain Federal assistance programs including SNAP, WIC, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Receive benefits under free and reduced-price school lunch or breakfast programs including the USDA Community Eligibility Provision.
- Received a federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Household income at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Participate in one of several tribal specific programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Head Start
- Tribal TANF or
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
How to Apply in Two Easy Steps:
- Visit AffordableConnectivity.gov to see if you are eligible or for more information.
- Call us at 800-328-2368 to select a qualifying plan.
For Additional Assistance:
Call our customer support team at 800-328-2368.